- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
50 Anti-aging Tips You Don’t Have To Be 50 To Partake In
When it comes to your health and beauty. Less is more. The sooner the better. And DIY will bring you long term benefits better than any quick fix.
Use Your Food As Your FARMacy
It doesn’t just work from the inside out. It can be applied topically. From cleansers, masks, scrubs and moisturizers, your kitchen is both. Your makeup AND medicine bag.
A kitchen detox may be in order, but the rewards are great! One example, I never buy or use sugar. But if I’m out having coffee or tea, I take my 1-2 packs with me.
Sugar may not equal love, but it makes for a good scrub. These packets are great for travel.
On the road or not, these 50 Anti-aging tips come from #HarpersBazaar. I don’t agree with many. But I do know, there is no one-size-fits-all. Since our diets and lifestyles are different, so might be the remedy. Either way, your greatest weapon against premature aging is prevention.
“Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.” ~Laurence J. Peter~
True. Do not take your youth for granted. Middle age comes with surprises. Trust me! And I’ve been rather good to myself. However, no need to deprive yourself. Just know, a treat is hardly a treat if you’re having it daily.
Respect for yourself goes a long way
Moderation is key. Even raw nuts and seeds can make the thighs thicker and waist wider. And chips aren’t thee only thing that can cause acne, those can too.
At 52, my best advice is… Eat healthy most hours/day and days of the week. DETOX regularly. And make every tomorrow a special occasion. Another surprisingly great trick? Ask yourself if what you’re about to eat or drink will make you look and feel better or worse. You’ll be pleased at how well that 1 question works.
Above all, be yourself. Because trying to look like someone else doesn’t always cut it on bumping up the ante on your face value ?
I leave you with 1 of 50 Anti-aging tips…
Gimme A Head With Hair
And to think I just bought 2 microfiber towels ?
#33) Stop drying your hair with a cotton towel. “It’s the worst thing you can do,” says celebrity hairstylist Mark Townsend. The reason? Cotton fibers and loops get caught on hair, ripping open the cuticles and exacerbating frizz. Use a microfiber fabric instead, which provides a smooth surface to absorb water quickly.”
And where’d I get my 2 extra large ones? At an auto detailing supply store in Los Angeles. A yoga towel works too, but most include price gouging.
“That’s the thing about Mother Nature, she really doesn’t care what economic bracket you’re in.” ~Whoopi Goldberg~
Anti-aging isn’t always easy on the road, but reading keeps me on track. The gods know I’m doing my darnedest at that. As I try to post more often (on cell) in gypsy mode (2 1/2+ years). I do invite you to like my Facebook page or connect on Twitter, Pinterest or LinkedIn for lots more daily tid bits of DIY health enhancing info.