- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
AutoImmune Disease Is A Spiritual Awakening?
Energetically speaking… AutoImmune disease and DIS-ease in general, just m-a-a-a-y be a spiritual awakening.
“Every illness usually follows the same genetic scenario. Which is, when your soul is evolving and expanding, faster than your body can catch up. You manifest some form of debilitation to ground you and force you to rest, and be still in a prolonged period of incubation.
So your body and the light of your soul can get on the same page. Cuz the light of your soul is meant to be integrated and grounded in physical form. And so, being sick energetically, physically, emotionally is just how your body and soul catch up.” ~Matt Kahn~
AutoImmune disease and other illness can be proof that healing between our mind and soul have arrived. Nothing more.
“I actually think sadness and darkness can be very beautiful and healing.” ~Duncan Sheik~
We mustn’t give it meaning. Have our ego believe anything. Think it’s a karmic debt. Or that we pissed someone off in a past lifetime.
See it as a blessing in disguise
The light of your soul is wanting to emerge. For me, it happened as Sjorgren’s and a broken wrist. Both of which, were put on my path–And I will heal 100% from. I was forced to take care of, and love ME. A rather crazy good, painful journey. On e-v-e-r-y level.
Love like there’s no tomorrow
While great… my years, time and energy spent on helping lift others was put on hold. I became exhausted beyond belief. My 2 setbacks forced me into an incubation period. A time I have come to feel as a blessing. A very fascinating one, to say the least.
Less IS More
“Sometimes a miracle is a change in material conditions, such as physical healing. At other times, it is a psychological or emotional change.” ~Marianne Williamson~