- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
Causes of Bladder Infections: Hygiene, Pork & POULTRY?!
“Bacteria that can cause severe infections lurk on meat, but the U.S. Department of Agriculture is not testing for them.”
Lovely! There are many reasons to be thankful for being a vegetarian. It appears no bladder infections EVER, is one of them. Not only do we smell and taste better, we lessen our chances of being infected with this stubborn bacteria.
“Named after their ability to cause pneumonia, Klebsiella can live in the intestinal tracts of people and animals. They can travel to the urinary tract and other organs. They cause a wide range of infections, including in the blood, bladder, kidney and liver. They also cause meningitis.” ~Lynne Terry | The Oregonian/OregonLive~
Top this bacteria with a not-so-great diet and Zip, Zilch, NADA on regular maintenance/detox. Well, you can expect a lot more than bladder infections.
Ways to Avoid
Of course, when it comes to hygiene, I’m surprised at the number of women that are clueless on hygienic ways to avoid. For starters…
- when urinating, wipe front to back. Don’t want E.coli entering.
- urinate after intercourse
- drink more water to flush kidneys and bladder
- and of course, when showering… clean the nooks and crannies (at least once)!
Garlic For What Ails You
GARLIC SUPPOSITORIES. With or without an infection, they’re great. Men, feel free to read this and pass on the information to the women in your life. This is an excellent remedy for infections, fibroids, and uterine or cervical cancers. Original recipes comes from my former employer. This one is from my book.
Will garlic suppositories help get rid of vaginal infections? You bet! Bladder Infections? It’s worth a try!
- 6 large garlic cloves
- clean hands and fingernails
You will be inserting one large peeled organic garlic clove into your vagina for 6 nights by doing the following:
- 1st and 2nd nights – peel and lightly bruise clove to activate germ-fighting chemical, then insert and remove the following morning.
- 3rd thru 6th nights – peel, bruise, AND make slits in garlic clove with knife or fingernail. Then insert and remove the following morning.
Don’t be afraid of having the garlic clove get stuck. If you have a problem removing, squat then push as if you were in labor to deliver a baby. Using a large clove helps prevent this from happening.
This being just one way to use garlic. Adding to your diet is another way. As is blending with water and apple cider vinegar (then strain) and used as a rinse. Vaginally or rectally with a 3 in 1 enema/douche bag. For inquiring minds… 3rd use is a hot water bottle. It is a remedy used in Dr. Schulze’s Incurables Program. It can be quite shocking, as in… It can STING. Start with no more than 3 cloves, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar and blend with double that amount of water.
“There’s more and more evidence that foodborne infections are not just about diarrhea.” ~Lance Price~