- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
Don’t Think You Have Parasites? Think Again
Like gallstones, just about everyone will get parasites. And you don’t need to visit a foreign country or eat sushi to get.
This may be the first reported case of it causing cancer, but NEWSLASH. It ain’t exactly news!
Yes parasites can cause cancer and a whole lot more.
One question doctors asked my late mother was if she visited a foreign country. Why? Because she had a parasite. She also had colon cancer that spread to her liver. But no surprise they hadn’t a clue how to get rid of parasites.
And, she did not want to try anything from my medicine bag. My 6 siblings were also ANTI detox back then. Now, all but 1 have at least given it a try. And YEP, they have regret they did not back me on helping mother.
Instead, it was ME who helped inject the chemo. But that’s a story of its own.
Sugar Feeds Cancer and Parasites Love It
Another mind boggling, idiotic thing they told my mother? Keep eating your regular diet. There’s more than one cause and cure to cancer. However, diet plays a huge role. It also affects your mind and spirit. Can’t just treat one.
A mind not at ease can cause dis-ease.
So! If you find yourself with an itchy nose and/or anus. Your BUTT. The hole to be exact. Or, you’re craving sugar like a mad mad. Or an addict needing their drug. Chances are good you have parasites.
If you’ve been the least bit constipated for an extended period of time. Things grow. Like water that sits too long. Or… You meet someone new. No telling what THEIR bodily fluids host. Our saliva alone has critters. Even candida under a microscope can show things.
Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade or make a hypochondriac out of anyone. But. If you don’t want parasites OR gallstones, DETOX regularly.
“After obsessively Googling symptoms for four hours, I discovered ‘obsessively Googling symptoms’ is a symptom of hypochondria.” ~Stephen Colbert~