- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
Eating My Curds and Whey
Kefir… in my opinion is the creme dela creme of probiotics. Many moons ago I tried making it, but back then I only knew of using pasteurized milk. As a non milk drinker growing up, it was horrible. I went through the motion of eating because I knew it was good for me. Needless to say, that part of my health routine did NOT last long. But… fast forward 12 + years, and I cannot get enough kefir!! It is sooooooo good and good for me!
Only downside is that my kefir habit can get expensive. However… I learned of a raw milk club here in the Los Angeles area. A win-win, support a local farmer and keep my addiction.
Many say they are allergic to milk or lacrosse intolerant, which is a darn shame because allergies were so few and far between decades ago. Getting my body clean out and improving my diet has not only taken away allergies, asthma, and more, my body is now able to absorb what nature intended. I understand there is no one-size-fits-all (and you’ll see me write that a lot), however, an onset of something you did not have as a child is your body’s warning gauge – it is time for a tune-up/oil change. Many that are lactose intolerant or have milk allergies are able to drink raw milk, consume the whey portion of kefir, while others can drink colostrum.
Some sell kefir grains that are only good for 5 or so times, this is not traditional kefir. Traditional kefir does not replacing. My kefir grains came from Australia. They’ve got excellent cutover service – the only downside was length of time I anxiously waited. Once I get moved and settled, I will begin drying and selling them. I also want to try water kefir grains – I hear they are just as delicious and nutritious, and of course just the one time expense for the grains.