- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
Heal Your Heart By Saving Water
Not trying to make a vegan out of anyone. But, cutting back on meat doesn’t just heal your heart and get you clean and lean, it’ll save massive amounts of water.
So, in honor of Meatless Mondays, this infographic is one of many examples of just HOW much water you’ll save.
Food For Thought…
Animals don’t just sacrifice their life for many, they eat less meat than their meat eating, 2-legged counterpart.
Animals also know when to STOP eating when sick. Prevention is key. And it starts with your gut.
For those at a loss on what to eat, the Meatless Monday’s pioneers give you ideas.
If not for the planet–do it for your body. It’ll heal your heart in more ways than you know. It’s a win-win for your mind and spirit.
Because I’m posting from my cell, keeping it short. But if you wanna know HOW on mind and spirit, please ask.