- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
Not all health treatments are beauty treatments and not all beauty treatments are health treatments –...
A lil about me… I began my working life as a hairdresser/barber. An unexpected turn led...
DETOX MENTOR – where house calls are just a phone call away. Unlike the sterile impersonal...
Hair Color Never Looked So Good!
GOT Gray! “If you could invent a time machine and go back 30 years and take some of my hair from 30 years ago and now, there is no...
- Posted July 18, 2015
Herbs, Pregnancy and Miscarriage
“If we doctors threw all our medicines into the sea, it would be that much better for our patients and that much worse for the fishes.” ~Supreme Court Justice...
- July 13, 2015
Losing Weight As A Vegan Is A NO BRAINER
Don’t know about you, but I have a hard time with the obvious. Just because a celebrity endorses something does not mean it’s good for you. Or that it’s...
- Posted July 5, 2015
Goodbye Pain Pills. Hello Ice Cube!
WHEW! What a month I’ve had. From realizing I am in the midst of a spiritual awakening to breaking my wrist. Both of which cause physical pain. The spiritual...
- June 16, 2015
Coffee or Tea–Which Is Best For YOU?
Life as a gypsy/nomad/free spirit lately has been more tiring than liberating. For that reason, I find myself drinking more coffee than tea. But mostly because it’s easier to...
- Posted May 30, 2015
Goosebumps From God
In listening to Suze Orman, she spoke of goosebumps from God. A reaction to good feelings. A message telling her, yes, you’re on the right track sort of thing. “The...
- Posted May 26, 2015
Avocado Do’s, Don’ts & Recipes
MOVE OVER, Thee Incredible Edible Egg, HellO avocado! Nothing against eggs–they’ve got shout outs of their own. “To say that we love avocados wouldn’t even begin to describe the...
- May 20, 2015
Free WiFi With Sunscreen
Being highly sensitive to the sun, I LOVE this idea for beach goers! “Shadow Wifi System, on Playa Agua Dulce in Peru. The large blue structure lures beach-goers out...
- May 18, 2015
Quinoa Versus Pasta
Unlike starchy carbs, quinoa gives energy instead of take it. It doesn’t cause a drop in sugar or even a Muffin Top. It’s a great source of fat and protein....
- May 12, 2015
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
a fabulous email find. Not just gluten free–it’s free of bread. Those fattening carbs. In sharing this across my social media sites and tagging Sprouts Farmer’s Market, they asked...
- May 2, 2015