- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
PARASITES – Know No Boundaries
“Anyone can get Freeloading, Bloodsucking, Panhandling PARASITES, and… YOU DON’T HAVE TO VISIT A FOREIGN COUNTRY TO GET THEM!”
I’ll never forget doctor asking my mom that. Has she visited a 3rd world country? Are they that CLUELESS?! Apparently, even the Nobel Prize folks hold the same beliefs…
“Parasitic diseases affect the world’s poorest populations and represent a huge barrier to improving human health and wellbeing,” the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet, which awards the Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine, said Monday.” ~Holly Yan and Jethro Mullen, CNN~
Time and time again I’ve met and helped people with parasites. Most of which have NEVER left the USA. I mention, so you know. You can and most likely will get them. Especially if constipation is an issue. Like water that sits too long. Things/bugs begin to grow.
Wondering if you’ve got them?
Just 3 signs you may have parasites are: itchy nose, itchy bottom, and intense craving for sugar. Especially when you’re trying to quit–you can be like a raging SUGARholic. Give it 3 days. They’ll give up and die.
For the pork eaters. You be the judge on whether this is real or not.
Yes, parasites can cause cancer and a whole lot more. There are however, many causes of cancer. Not forgiving is another. Diet and never a detox are others.
If detox is not part of your health regime, chances are good you will get parasites at some point. And they come in all shapes and sizes. Good news is… you don’t gotta be their host till death do you part.
Where might they reside?
HECK! Your saliva alone is filled with critters. Good and bad like our gut. A microscope can show you that.
Which means you can get them for someone else’s bodily fluids. YEP!
Other ways to get? Your pets. Raw food (even veggies). And of course water. And yes… They LOVE sugar! Do you find yourself craving it uncontrollably?
Thankfully, there are easy ways to get rid of them. Some of which include: black walnut, clove, and a zapper.
While CNN this article is about 3 doctors given a Nobel Prize on their work with parasites, only 1 is recognized for doing so with herbs. KUDOS to all, but especially that man for thinking outside the pHARMacy.