- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
I have celiac, but they have been suggesting getting tested for Crohn’s for about 6 months. The diarrhea got better for a while…. seems worse lately.
If you’re having diarrhea, the CLB would be better to start with by itself. Once the diarrhea stops, you can add the CLA. You can however, try just 1 capsule WITH food (for your condition). I helped one man heal of colitis several years ago. And despite what doctors would have done/suggested, getting his gut AND liver clean helped. Our gut is responsible for at least 60% of our immune, so cleaning it makes sense. Another thing is that when we clean the liver, it helps the bowel and vice versa. I’d like to see how they work for you – it may take some time, but that’s natural healing sometimes. Some symptoms get worse before they get better. I’ll be formulating new products – one with celiac in mind has now sparked my interest.