- Few people know it, but the ground provides a subtle electric signal that maintains health
- We don’t all have the ability to sing out over a racing train, but we do have the power
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities:
- It is nutrient-rich food the places a sparkle in the eye, luster in the hair,
- The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature
- To be free from pain through an injection or a pill has nothing to do with
- We live and boast of what we own; We die . . . and only get a stone.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
- Constipated despite a real food diet, detox, exercise, water (and more)?
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
Why does my blood sugar act up after eating pizza?
Pizza is a trigger food because it is so clogging. Even more clogging, is the way the average person chews their food. Pizza and bread are like paper mache (flour and water), they glue down the little villi (finger-like projections which absorb nutrients) in your body, so the cells can’t breath. Therefore, the glucose cannot be absorbed, so it builds up in your bloodstream causing high blood sugar. Doctors can no doubt give you a more scientific reason, but this does happen. If a food makes you sluggish after eating it, your body is exerting a lot of energy to break it down.
Also, most diabetics tend to be acidic. Eating more raw foods (fruits and vegetables), salads and steamed veggies help alkalinize your body. Chewing your food to a liquid will not only help the enzymes in your saliva break down your food, it will help your metabolism to break down the pizza further. Pizza is difficult for anyones system to digest, let alone a diabetic. Try eating thin crust, gluten free, having a salad with an olive oil/apple cider vinegar dressing. If making your own pizza, I’d suggest adding some raw cheese after pizza is cooked. The enzymes in these raw foods will assist the enzymes in your saliva. Avocado is an excellent cheese replacement. The fat in these raw foods will help slow down the release of sugar into your blood. And the salad will help sweep it out.